Unit Occupied: 48 Hours Notice Required for Showings.
Bed/Bath: 1bd+office / 2ba
Type: FURNISHED ONLY Live/Work Loft
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Parking: 1-car prk included (2nd car prk available for $275)
Available: October 1st
Spacious FURNISHED ONLY Live/Work Loft in the Historic Oriental Warehouse in Prime South Beach
Warehouse Conversion in San Francisco's prime South Beach location. Designated as an historic landmark, this unique property, originally built in 1867 and converted to 66 live/work lofts in 1996, boasts exposed brick and timber and stunning architectural details. Just steps from the Embarcadero Waterfront, Oracle Park, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, The Metreon Center and many area restaurants and art galleries. Truly the height of sophisticated urban living!
- Sunny top floor furnished unit in historic loft conversion
- Exposed brick and timber beams and columns
- Large master loft bedroom w/skylight (remote operable shade)
- Office space with operable skylight with shade and exposed brick wall
- 2 good sized bathrooms - fully renovated
- Large walk-in closet on mezzanine level
- 2 large skylights (with closure shades)
- Large wall of windows face interior atrium, offering plenty of natural light
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout - tile in baths
- Fully renovated open kitchen with large island, and exposed beam ceilings
- Open wooden staircase
- Exposed corrugated metal ceiling
- Washer & dryer in unit
- Forced air heating
- 1-car parking included (2nd car parking available for $275)
- Additional storage cage in garage included
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach